Professional Ear Piercing – The Safer Way to Pierce Ears.
Whether you’re looking to get your lobes or cartilage pierced, Cation Ear Piercing is a reliable and trusted choice for anyone who wants to add some style and personality to their look. The piercing process is carried out by trained professionals who follow strict hygiene and safety protocols to ensure a successful and stress-free experience.
Caflon Blu System Benefits
Ear Piercing FAQ
Caflon Blu can be used to pierce the soft, fleshy area of the ear known as the lobe, as well as the flat upper part of the cartilage area.
It’s important to take good care of your new piercing while it heals. The healing period is typically 6 weeks for the lobe and about 12 weeks for cartilage.
We can pierce infants as young as 3 months old with parental consent. If you’re under 18, you’ll need a parent or legal guardian present to sign the Caflon Registration Form.
Caflon Ear Piercing Gun – Fully disposable, single-use, sterilised cartridges for a hygienic piercing – Non-toxic marking pen
Once your piercing has fully healed (after 6 weeks for the lobe, 12 weeks for cartilage), you can switch out your Caflon studs for other post-type earrings.
After Care Procedure
- Wash hands thoroughly before touching studs or ear.
- Cleanse front and back of the ear 2 times a day with Dp Dermaceuticals CliniPrep without removing studs. Then rotate studs 2 or 3 times, 90º left and 90º right, i.e. a quarter turn only, thus avoiding hair wrapping around the post at the back of the lobe.
- In between cleansing, the ear should be kept DRY.
- Keep hair spray, soap, shampoo and other preparations away from the ear.
- After shampooing, the ear should be rinsed with clean water and then cleansed with Dp Dermaceuticals CliniPrep as described above.
- The piercing area should be CLEANSED with Dp Dermaceuticals CliniPrep, then kept DRY, especially after bathing, swimming or exercise.
- Remove studs or handle your ears and/or studs unnecessarily.
- Push the butterfly along the post towards the ear – the butterfly must always be positioned of the tip of the post. Feel the position each time you clean the ear – it must feel smooth. This ensures that the earring remains LOOSE during the healing period. This is essential as too tight may lead to inflammation.
- Leave studs in the ears for 6 weeks continuously (12 weeks for cartilage).
- After 6 weeks (12 weeks for cartilage), the stud can be removed and other post-type earrings may be worn continuously.
- Use only post-style earrings continuously for the first 6 months from piercing. The post should be surgical stainless steel or other hypo-allergenic material.
- Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal, this will settle within 48 hours provided proper after-care is carried out.
- If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice before removing the ear-piercing stud.
- Due to the nature of ear cartilage, extra care should be observed during the healing period.
- Minor pain/redness may occur immediately – this is normal. This will settle within 48 hours provided proper after-care is carried out.
- If undue pain/swelling/redness occurs at any time, seek medical advice immediately.
- Do not remove studs before the relevant medical advice.
- Failure to properly follow after-care procedures or to seek immediate medical advice, should a problem occur, may result in permanent damage to the ear cartilage.
Fancy a Consultation?
Fancy a Consultation?
Book a Free Consultation and full take control of your anti-aging routine!